Like most organizations, Canopy have had to put measures in place to protect our staff, tenants, volunteers and members of the public from the spread of Covid-19. The following temporary measures are now in place:
- – Our offices are closed to the public until further notice.
- – Tenants, volunteers and contractors may visit the office by appointment only.
- – Our site volunteering programme has been scaled back to comply with temporary Safe Operating Procedures.
- – Under lockdown, there is no requirement for new tenants to carry out self-help before signing a tenancy.
- – All public events have been cancelled until further notice.
- – Staff are available by phone/email Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm
- – If you have contact details for the member of staff you usually deal with, please contact them directly.
- – If you do not know their details, please use the following:
|Repairs (weekdays between 9am & 5pm)||07808 039015|
|Out-of-hours emergencies||01757 244445|
|Tenant support||07956 152596|
Please note: Most staff are unavailable by phone over the Christmas period. If you need to get in touch during this time, please see our Contacts page.
See more on our Instagram