Vacancy: Intensive Housing Management Worker
Part time 22.5 hours per week – Salary £24,770 to £25,825pa pro rata
We are looking for an Intensive Housing Management Worker to provide housing management and housing-related support for approximately 75 properties in Leeds.
The post will be based at our offices in Burley and Harehills, with travel to visit our tenants around Leeds.
Applicants must have all of the following:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of intensive housing management
- Working Knowledge of landlord and tenant law
- Up to date knowledge of welfare benefits, particularly Housing Benefit & Universal Credit
- A non-judgemental attitude and a commitment to working with vulnerable people and those from disadvantaged groups
- A means of travelling quickly around Leeds to carry out home visits
In return, we offer an interesting and varied job, a friendly working environment and up to 33 days annual leave pro rata (subject to length of service).
The post is for 22.5 hours per week, spread over 3-4 days. Working days are to be agreed, with the possibility of working from home one day per week.
For an application form, please download the attachments below or email email@example.com, or call 0113 2946868. Please note we do not accept CVs The deadline for applications is 9.00am on Tuesday 24 August 2021.