Canopy relies on donations and funds raised from charitable sources to continue its work. Please support us.
Why support Canopy?
Our work is about bringing people together, changing lives and tapping into the potential, within individuals, and within communities and neighbourhoods. Our work produces many benefits and has relevance to a number of issues and related strategies at local and national levels. In particular:
- improved community cohesion and confidence, bringing people together, participating in a collaborative activity and working to improve the local environment
- reducing homelessness and creating sustainable and supported tenancies, particularly in hard to let areas
- creating decent quality housing which is locally managed
- reducing numbers of empty properties and improving the built environment by reducing the impact of dereliction on local communities.
- tackling social exclusion by involving, engaging and supporting beneficiaries particularly from disadvantaged backgrounds
- improved integration opportunities and social networks for isolated groups and individuals through a supportive environment, practical activities and team working
- providing training, practical skill learning opportunities and pathways to other educational and employment options
- creating quality volunteering opportunities for a diverse group of people, particularly including young people
If you would like further information about how you can support please contact us