. . . or set up a standing order
You can easily make a bank transfer or set up a standing order in branch or through online or telephone banking. Make payments to:
- Canopy Housing Project Ltd
- Sort code: 08-92-50
- Account number: 5010 9032
- Please don’t forget to let us know who you are by emailing email@example.com or telephone 0113 294 6868. We are grateful for any contributions however large or small. We rely on donations and funds raised from charitable sources to continue our work.
Why support Canopy?
Our work is about bringing people together, changing lives and tapping into the potential, within individuals, and within communities and neighbourhoods. Our work produces many benefits and has relevance to a number of issues and related strategies at local and national levels. In particular:
- improved community cohesion and confidence, bringing people together, participating in a collaborative activity and working to improve the local environment
- reducing homelessness and creating sustainable and supported tenancies, particularly in hard to let areas
- creating decent quality housing which is locally managed
- reducing numbers of empty properties and improving the built environment by reducing the impact of dereliction on local communities.
- tackling social exclusion by involving, engaging and supporting beneficiaries particularly from disadvantaged backgrounds
- improved integration opportunities and social networks for isolated groups and individuals through a supportive environment, practical activities and team working
- providing training, practical skill learning opportunities and pathways to other educational and employment options
- creating quality volunteering opportunities for a diverse group of people, particularly including young people
If you would like further information about how you can support please contact us
All payment methods allow you to make Gift Aid declarations. This means that Canopy can increase the value of your donation by claiming back tax you may have previously paid.
Canopy does not receive any direct statutory funding. Numerous charitable trusts and grant giving bodies have generously supported our work over the years, both in our establishment and ongoing projects. Additionally we receive rental income from our renovated properties which we invest back into our ongoing work.
We are also supported by Leeds City Council, the local Housing Arms Length Management Organisations (ALMOs) and local housing associations in our work, through the acquisition of suitable properties which we turn onto homes.